Details of BioTrinity 2014 Exhibition Opportunities will be available shortly
Exhibit your Products or Services at BioTrinity 2014: Where Great Minds, Smart Money and Active Dealmakers Meet
New for BioTrinity 2014. To increase footfall and enhance the exhibition experience for sponsors, exhibitors and delegates, OBN are excited to introduce the BioTrinity 2014 'Connect for Growth'.
At BioTrinity 2014 the 'Connect for Growth' Zone will be dedicated to the following activities:
- informal partnering/meetings
- all catering and refreshments, including the Connect for Drinks reception (Tuesday 13 May)
- themed zones of exhibiting/collaborating and engaging
Distinct themes within the “Connect for Growth” Zone will be:
- Global Connect
- Healthcare Connect
- Purchasing & Funding Connect
- Collaborate & Connect
The "Connect for Growth" floor plan is available to download here.
Companies have already registered their interest in being part of this new and exciting "Connect for Growth" Zone. For more details and to pre-book an exhibition stand, please contact David Boal - firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 845 5049 743.
The "Connect for Growth" Zone will open with a light continental breakfast on Tuesday 13 May 2014 before two full days of the conference. In previous years all stands have sold out in advance, so do budget and book early to avoid disappointment.
BioTrinity 2014 exhibition stand pricing:
- From £1,999 + VAT (2m by 2m stand)
- From £2,799 + VAT (3m by 2m stand)
All exhibition prices include:
- Two full Partnering Passes giving access to the partnering system and all sessions
- Pre-conference promotion via listing on website, promotional literature and conference handbook
- Refreshments over two days
- Standard furniture package (poseur table and two stools)
- 1 x Electrical package
- Carpet flooring within all exhibition stands
- Opportunity to purchase Exhibitor-Only passes for £399 + VAT (OBN Members) or £499 + VAT (non-Members)
- Conference bag and handbook
Exhibiting Companies at Previous BioTrinity Conferences
Previous years' exhibitors from 2010-2013 can be found on the Exhibitors page.
|BioTrinity 2013 highlights
|877 delegates from 28 countries
|86 company presentations
|1679 scheduled one-to-one meetings
|97 investors from 11 countries
|32 global pharma/corporate venture