BioTrinity 2015 - SAVE THE DATE - 11th to 13th May 2015
Exhibit your Products or Services at BioTrinity 2015: Where Great Minds, Smart Money and Active Dealmakers Meet
More information on exhibition possibilities will be available soon. In the meantime, see what happened at BioTrinity 2014 below.
New for BioTrinity 2014. To increase footfall and enhance the exhibition experience for sponsors, exhibitors and delegates, OBN were excited to introduce the BioTrinity 2014 'Connect for Growth' Zone.
At BioTrinity 2014 the 'Connect for Growth' Zone was dedicated to the following activities:
- informal partnering/meetings
- all catering and refreshments, including the Connect for Drinks reception (Tuesday 13 May)
- themed zones of exhibiting/collaborating and engaging
Distinct themes within the “Connect for Growth” Zone were:
- Global Connect
- Healthcare Connect
- Purchasing & Funding Connect
- Collaborate & Connect
The "Connect for Growth" floor plan is available to download here.
For more details and to pre-book an exhibition stand for 2015, please contact David Boal - firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 845 5049 743.
The "Connect for Growth" Zone opened with a light continental breakfast on Tuesday 13 May 2014 before two full days of the conference.
BioTrinity 2014 exhibition stand pricing:
- From £1,999 + VAT (2m by 2m stand)
- From £2,799 + VAT (3m by 2m stand)
All exhibition prices included:
- Two full Partnering Passes giving access to the partnering system and all sessions
- Pre-conference promotion via listing on website, promotional literature and conference handbook
- Refreshments over two days
- Standard furniture package (poseur table and two stools)
- 1 x Electrical package
- Carpet flooring within all exhibition stands
- Opportunity to purchase Exhibitor-Only passes for £399 + VAT (OBN Members) or £499 + VAT (non-Members)
- Conference bag and handbook
Exhibiting Companies at Previous BioTrinity Conferences
Previous years' exhibitors from 2010-2013 can be found on the Exhibitors page.
|BioTrinity 2014 highlights
|1,014 delegates from 32 countries
|107 company showcase presentations
|2,462 one-to-one meetings
|130+ investor delegates from 12 countries
|80 global pharma/corporate venture delegates
|33 global pharma/medical technology corporates