BioTrinity 2015 - SAVE THE DATE - 11th to 13th May 2015
Exhibit your Products or Services at BioTrinity 2015: Where Great Minds, Smart Money and Active Dealmakers Meet
The BioTrinity 2015 exhibition is a high visibility showcase for all companies in the life sciences industry to participate in. Space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
To increase footfall and enhance the exhibition experience for sponsors, exhibitors and delegates, the 'Connect for Growth' Zone returns to BioTrinity 2015 and will serve as the central hub of the event.
The 'Connect for Growth' Zone will be:
- the first point of call for delegates after registration
- an area for informal meetings and/or partnering
- a networking conference hotspot which will encourage collaboration and engagement
- hosting all day complimentary coffee and lunch points
- hosting three of the four social events of the conference; the Welcome Drinks Reception (Monday evening), the 'Connect for Drinks' Reception (Tuesday evening) and the Closing Drinks Reception (Wednesday evening)
To further encourage networking and collaboration, the 'Connect for Growth' Zone will have four themed exhibition zones within it:
- Global Connect
- Healthcare Connect
- Collaborate & Connect
The BioTrinity 2015 "Connect for Growth" floor plan is available to download here.
BioTrinity 2015 exhibition stand pricing:
- From £2,650 + VAT (2m by 2m stand)
- From £3,450 + VAT (3m by 2m stand)
All exhibition stands include:
- Two full Partnering Passes giving access to the partnering system and all sessions
- Pre-conference promotion via listing on the BioTrinity website, promotional literature and conference handbook
- Refreshments over two days
- Standard furniture package (poseur table and two stools)
- 1 x Electrical package
- Carpet flooring within all exhibition stands
- Opportunity to purchase Exhibitor-Only passes for £474 + VAT (OBN Members) or £574 + VAT (non-Members)
- Complimentary delegate bag with a copy of the conference handbook and a full delegate list
For more details and to pre-book an exhibition stand for 2015, please contact David Boal - email@example.com / +44 (0) 845 5049 743.
Exhibiting Companies at Previous BioTrinity Conferences
Previous years' exhibitors from 2010-2013 can be found on the Exhibitors page.
|BioTrinity 2014 highlights
|1,014 delegates from 32 countries
|107 company showcase presentations
|2,462 one-to-one meetings
|130+ investor delegates from 12 countries
|80 global pharma/corporate venture delegates
|33 global pharma/medical technology corporates