Registering early saves you money and helps you get the most out of the partnering system. At BioTrinity 2015 discounts are available for OBN Member companies. Becoming an OBN Member can save you £150 on your BioTrinity 2015 registration fee. Membership must be active at time of the conference. If you are interested in OBN's Membership Scheme you can download the Membership Form to fax or email to us. If you have any questions about your company's price category or membership, please contact OBN on +44 (0)845 5215 222.
|Registration Type||Non-Member ||OBN R&D and Associated Industry Member
|Regular (available from 16/01/15 for OBN Members, or 16/12/14 for Non-Members until 12:00 GMT, 08/05/2015)
||£974 + VAT
||£824 + VAT
||£1,274 + VAT
||£1,124 + VAT
||£574 + VAT
||£474 + VAT
BioTrinity 2015 Registration fee includes:
- Participation in one-to-one Partnering in private meeting rooms/booths
- Publication of your company and personal profile on partneringONE®, BioTrinity's partnering system
- Access to the BioTrinity Welcome Reception (11 May 2015)
- Access to the "Connect for Drinks" Reception (12 May 2015)
- Access to The Big London Networking Party (12 May 2015)
- Access to the Closing Drinks Reception (13 May 2015)
- Access to all Company Showcase Presentations, Key Notes, Panel Discussions and Workshops*, including MediTrinity Panels and Company Showcase Presentations
- Access to the "Connect for Growth Zone" Exhibition
- Complimentary delegate bag with conference handbook and a full delegate list
- Continental breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks
*Workshops must be pre-booked in advance through the partnering system
- £150 discount off the standard fee for OBN member companies.
- Associated Organisation Member or Discount Offer: If you are a member of an Associated Organisation, your trade body may have an offer for BioTrinity 2015 so why not ask them for a discount code or contact OBN for further information. You will need to insert the applicable promotional code in order to receive your discount.
Further details on OBN's Membership Scheme area are available on the OBN website where you can download the Membership Form to fax or email to us. If you have any questions about your company's price category or membership, please contact OBN on +44 (0)845 5215 222.
- No retrospective savings apply after registration.
- No more than one saving will apply at any time, which ever is the greatest.
- No split tickets are allowed: a ticket is valid for a single delegate and can not be shared by two delegates over two days. OBN reserves the right to withdraw offers.
- Memberships must be valid and paid-up at the time of the conference for registration discounts to apply.
- To encourage availability for partnering meetings no one-day registration option is available.
- Investors must be actively investing in the Life Science sector and fall into one of the following categories: Venture Capitalist, Angel Investor, Corporate Strategic Investor, Fund of Funds Investor and Institutional Investors. In addition, evidence of active investment and syndication within the last 12 months or a first close of a new fund will be required. If you are unsure of your eligibility for an investor ticket please contact Jon Rees, CEO.
- To guarantee early registration discounts, invoice payments must be received within 14 days of the deadline for that rate.
Please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions.
You can download the Credit Card Mandate here for fees
Payment can be made by credit card on the telephone (preferred), faxing the completed Credit Card Mandate form (link above) or via an invoice on 14 day payment terms. All overseas delegates must pay by credit card. Delegates will only be able to arrange partnering meetings when fees have been paid in full before the conference.
Cancellation charges will apply. See Terms and Conditions above. All cancellations must be made in writing either by letter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are no longer able to attend, you can substitute a delegate up to Thursday 7 May 2015. Please ensure you register your replacement delegate online in the normal way. Tick the relevant boxes and under Ticket Type tick Replacement Delegate and insert the name of the delegate to be replaced in the box provided. The new delegate will then take over the partnering meetings agreed by the original delegate, although these can be cancelled if the meetings are no longer relevant. The old registration will be de-activated.It will not be possible to substitute a delegate mid-way through the conference.
Please do NOT update your personal profile page with the name and contact data of the new attendee.
Unless you specifically tell us, we may publish your company name on the BioTrinity web site among a list of "Companies Attending". Please email email@example.com if you do not want your company details published.
|BioTrinity 2014 highlights
|1,014 delegates from 32 countries
|107 company showcase presentations
|2,462 one-to-one meetings
|130+ investor delegates from 12 countries
|86 global pharma/medtech delegates
|33 corporate venture delegates